Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Leilani also wrote her thoughts before the World Cup started

There is a rugby world cup every four years.  This year it is 2011.  There are 20 countries in the world cup this year - Argentina, France, Namibia, Scotland, Australia, Georgia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, Ireland, Romania, Tonga, England, Italy, Russia, USA, Fiji, Japan, Samoa and Wales.
My Dad has lots of flags.  He says that he is going to put them at the front of the house.  There are HUGE games in small parts of New Zealand. 
My Dad and brother really want to see some games. 
I don't!!!

4 comments:

Xavier said...

I liked your story Leilani.

Unknown said...

What a fantastic story, Leilani. I bet your house looks colourful with all of those flags outside. I liked the end of your story. It is very funny.

Miss Lepou

Savanya said...

I really enjoyed reading about the rugby world cup. The end was them best because you said your dad and your brother want to wach some of your games and you dont . Good deatails Leilani keep it up. Good on you.

Aydin C1 said...

Leilani I ecen want to watch some i couldn't, because you know school! I am going to watch quater Finals in the weekends
Even Semi finals and maybe Bronze final Absoulotely Finals
GO ALL BLACKS GO