Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Nasoni and Kevin wrote these accounts of the opening match


The rugby world cup started on the 9th of September 2011 at Eden park in New Zealand.  the first match was Tonga vs NZ. The All Blacks played for New Zealand.  It was fun.
by Nasoni


On the 9th of September I saw the Rugby world cup 2011.  the All Blacks won by a lot.  The All Blacks scored 41, and Tonga had 10.  WOW!!!, New Zealand definitely won.  I never knew that could happen!!!!  I liked how they scored their points.
by Kevin

3 comments:

Andrea Des Forges said...

Great writing Nasoni and Kevin. I'm not much of a rugby watcher but I really enjoyed the opening ceremony. Which countries are you two supporting?

Toni said...

I liked your story Kevin.

Unknown said...

Great stories! I have been watching a lot of the games on TV. It is very exciting.

Miss Lepou